I've been looking at restaurant copycat recipes for Wendy's Frosty on the internet. There are quite a few of them with various ingredients. This site will discuss the easiest and best tasting Wendy's Frosty recipes.
The easiest Wendy's Frosty Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle Quick
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
Allow ice cream to soften in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 1 Tbsp of instant coffee for a mocha shake.
- Add 1 bananna for a chocolate banana shake.
- Add a big spoonful of peanut butter for a chocolate peanut butter shake.
- Omit the chocolate powder to make a vanilla shake.
- Crumble up your favorite cookie and stir in after blended.
- Cut your favorite candy bar into small pieces and stir in after blended.
No Blender No Problem
- Put chocolate ice cream into a cup add milk stir until you get the desired consistancy